Friday, July 27, 2012

Denise + Renz Wedding (04.05.2011)

Yeah! After a year and a quarter long I finally uploaded my first set of photos. Whew, due to my hectic schedule and a pile of work load, hehe. I'm thankful that I'm able to finish editing my cousin Denise's wedding pics. I got the oppurtunity to cover Denise and Renz's wedding last April 5, 2011. Thanks to my cousin Joel Malapitan (U.S. based wedding photographer) for picking me as his back-up photographer. Well, check this one out and feel free to leave a comment and suggestion, Thanks!


















...happily married couple with a happy feet! :D

1 comment:

  1. Mind blowing wedding pictures! My friend's birthday and his wedding fixing day were celebrated on the same day. One of the outstanding Chicago venues was booked online at discounted prices. Champagne and especially Tiramisu was delicious. Crockery used seemed to be expensive as well. Overall was a great day.

    ReplyDelete